The Dal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year

+11
The_amphibian
KiraKira
Offgenemi
Alliecat
Severity
jahzteen
CornflowerBlue
TrueFan
vertefae
dargosmydaddy
s1dthesqu1d
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year Empty Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year

Post  TrueFan Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:17 pm

Post a photo that reflects the theme of "It's the most wonderful time of the year." This could mean a holiday photo or it might mean something else entirely! All other dolls are allowed in the photo.

Feel free to comment on the photos! (Please keep it positive; constructive comments would be better in a private message.)

Deadline: midnight anywhere in the world on September 20.

First round entrants:
s1dthesqu1d
TrueFan
vertefae
dargosmydaddy
jahzteen
Severity
Alliecat
CornflowerBlue
Offgenemi
The_amphibian
NatTheCat
GreysPrincess
babelglyph
kyubi09

Last edited by TrueFan on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 11770

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year Empty Re: Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year

Post  s1dthesqu1d Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:36 am

Personally, the best time of year to me is Halloween. But, Tweety lives for the summer. No school, sunshine, and trips to the beach makes the summertime the most wonderful time of the year to her! Luckily we live in Florida, where it's summer weather year round! Cool
Dalicious Round 2: The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year~
s1dthesqu1d
s1dthesqu1d

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year Empty Re: Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year

Post  TrueFan Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:15 pm

beautiful, and so realistic!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:04 pm

I love the way Tweety is looking so sassy with her floatie, ready for some fun in the sun!
Very Happy

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female
Number of posts : 2059

Back to top Go down

Post  s1dthesqu1d Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:10 pm

Thanks! Laughing We drove an hour to the beach so I really wanted to make sure I got a photo I was proud of Wink
s1dthesqu1d
s1dthesqu1d

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:41 am

I'm sure my entry will come as a shock to no one!
Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year 44655930532_b3fc2197ee
Its the Most Wonderful time by TrueFan, on Flickr
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:18 am

That is a really clever photo...Clemency's love of PUDDLE time comes through loud and clear!

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  vertefae Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Absolutely wonderful pics!

Case loves the crisp mornings and fresh apple cider autumn brings

Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year 42907399210_b70ac267a4Most wonderful time of the year by Verte Fae, on Flickr
vertefae
vertefae
Always here
Always here

Female
Number of posts : 646

http://www.etsy.com/shop/toadstooltor

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Me too, Case! Add in the beautiful fall leaves and pumpkin everything, and it really is the most wonderful time of the year.

Case looks adorable in this photo.

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  vertefae Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:55 pm

Thank you Kira!

Sent from Topic'it App
vertefae
vertefae
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  dargosmydaddy Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Of course Zadie loves the one time of the year when looking ghostly is totally acceptable!

[img]Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year 44718264871_1b37650eae_zZadie21 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
dargosmydaddy
dargosmydaddy
Always here
Always here

Number of posts : 510

Back to top Go down

Post  CornflowerBlue Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:35 am

Cute entries so far! True, did you make all those little gift bags? They look very realistic.

I'm having a hard time coming up with something for this challenge. I don't personally think any particular time of the year is the most wonderful. But I'll have to make something up.

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female
Number of posts : 3736

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cornflowerblue77/

Back to top Go down

Post  vertefae Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:37 am

How about something you enjoy doing during a certain time of the year? Or a favorite plant that blooms?

Sent from Topic'it App
vertefae
vertefae
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:20 am

CornflowerBlue wrote:Cute entries so far!  True, did you make all those little gift bags?  They look very realistic.

I'm having a hard time coming up with something for this challenge.  I don't personally think any particular time of the year is the most wonderful.  But I'll have to make something up.
Not to reveal any photo secrets but - no, I did not make them. I printed out a photo from PUDDLE in the right scale, cut it, and folded it so they stood upright. I have to admit they look even better than I expected.
I would think a Ho Ho would be a Santa Clause fan.... Surprised
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  CornflowerBlue Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:19 am

Yeah, but too hard to get to the xmas stuff right now. But I've got an idea after some searching for ideas.

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jahzteen Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:48 am

Loving the entries so far!! Can't wait to see everyone's beautiful dolls and pics  Cool
OMG HAHAHAHA True I remember that little table!!!

Very busy week! I could finally get a photo taken.
Ronjwen chilling outside her little home!!

Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year Dalfo10
jahzteen
jahzteen
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 1162

http://www.flickr.com/photos/roquaiseanne/

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:29 pm

I’m glad that there are more photos for me to fawn over!

I think Zadie is looking pretty spooky with her skeleton pal. I love Halloween as well. Smile

Ronjwen seems to be really happy to be out in the blustery fall weather. The little backpack is so cute. Smile

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Severity Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:01 am

Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year 736_C402_A_3130_4_A01_AA2_E_4_A21_E8_B1_DEC2

Cymba says:
“Christmas is my favorite time of year! The happiest memory of my whole life was getting to wear my first fancy Christmas dress. It was made of green velvet and I looked just like a real life princess! My Papa got me a little princess crown and everything. I remember twirling around and around so much I got dizzy! Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year.”

Verity says: I’m a total Scrooge compared to Cymba. And yes, this wreath is going to stay on my mantle even though it’s definitely not seasonably appropriate. Let’s see how long it takes for anyone else in my household to notice! Very Happy
Severity
Severity
Chatty
Chatty

Female
Number of posts : 174

http://Veritycouture.storenvy.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:06 am

Cute photos so far!
In this corner of Canada, it's too cold for me 9 months out of the year.  Summer is the best.  That is all.
I like to think the dolls agree.

Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year 29816174817_3d02a2295b
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post  jahzteen Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:31 am

that's super cute she looks like she's really enjoying herself! i have the same pair of sunnies
jahzteen
jahzteen
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  CornflowerBlue Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:35 am

I spy a PUDDLE souvenir in Allicat's photo!

Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year 44054687054_36cab8e298
Second challenge: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by CornflowerBlue, on Flickr
I'm going with May the 4th (be with you), a holiday for Star Wars fans and an excuse for Holly to play with the Star Wars Tsum Tsums.

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:46 pm

you guys are so creative, I am blown away!

Second challenge: It's the most wonderful time of the year 44740010152_1b717e2838Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr

Guu's favorite time of the year is vacation time. she likes to relax, forget about her daily troubles, and listen to the nature.
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female
Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post  jahzteen Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:54 am

Amazing!!! The little toucan and cute little props are great touches!!! What body is she on? Very Happy

Sent from Topic'it App
jahzteen
jahzteen
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:24 am

Thank you very much. She is on a made to move body (curvy - dancer).

Sent from Topic'it App
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female
Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Yay! More photos! Looks like there were a few more entries since I last checked. I think that's all the entries for this round, yes?

Here are a few more comments for the new additions...

Severity--Cymba reminds me of a pretty peppermint princess. Her sideward gaze makes me think that something's caught her eye--a festive tree? A plate of gingerbread cookies? A pile of presents? Love the use of textures in this photo.

Alliecat--Great use of natural lighting. Your photo definitely conveys a carefree feeling to me--the kicked-off shoes, picnic lunch, falling asleep with a good book, the ultra-relaxed pose. I envy her.

CornflowerBlue--Holly looks to be very engrossed in role-playing a young Jedi knight with her favorite wookie sidekick at her side. I like that the corner of the cabinet plus the direction that Chewie and Holly are looking point to the Imperial Troops that lurk in the darkness around the corner.

Offgenemi--I get the impression that Guu is a free spirit who loves to be in nature. Lucky girl--she has all that she needs to be in comfort!

Very Happy

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next