The Dal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March, "fun crafts for your Dal and Taeyang!" :D

+6
Offgenemi
Chyntia
TrueFan
KiraKira
CornflowerBlue
Doll Angel (Janeen F)
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

March, "fun crafts for your Dal and Taeyang!" :D  - Page 3 Empty Re: March, "fun crafts for your Dal and Taeyang!" :D

Post  Offgenemi Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:08 pm

Nice! One of my friends daughter asked me to make a laptop for her doll but I had no clue! I ll give this a try Smile thank you
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female
Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

March, "fun crafts for your Dal and Taeyang!" :D  - Page 3 Empty Re: March, "fun crafts for your Dal and Taeyang!" :D

Post  TrueFan Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Thank you for all the fun craft ideas, Doll Angel! Although I haven't made any yet, I do plan to make at least the carrier bag. Well done on the Dal Celebration March event!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 11770

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marsian Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Wow another cool craft to do!! Tesca has been wanting a laptop for ages, so i am sure i will give this one a go.
Marsian
Marsian
Chatty
Chatty

Female
Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:34 am

Doll Angel (Janeen F) wrote:
I hope you all have enjoyed a month of fun crafts for your Dal and Taeyang! I had so much fun trying to find interesting and useful things for your dolls to have.

Even though I didn't have time to do any of this, I enjoyed seeing what others made, and big cheers to you for coming up with all these, and then posting all the instructions and photos. Very Happy
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:48 pm

You all have had so many cute ideas! Smile

I made cat and fox ears for my Dal and Tayeyang but I difn't take photos of the "making of".

Female
Number of posts : 2895

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43982955@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chyntia Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:50 pm

Oh dear I have lot's of crafts to do!! I love everyones headphones and bags!! ^_^
Chyntia
Chyntia
Chatty
Chatty

Female
Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3