The Dal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! :3

2 posters

Go down

Hello! :3 Empty Hello! :3

Post  *NatTheCat* Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:19 am

Hi!
I've liked dolls ever since I was little - never grew out of it, really. Razz I collect pretty much anything from playline Mattel dolls to the biggest of bjds, and I am a big fan of Pullips and co. My faves are Pullip and Taeyang, but I do have one adorable Byul and a couple Dals (with a Milch on the way!). Smile
And if my username is any indication, yes I like cats. Laughing And my favorite color is orange!
I operate under the same username on Den of Angels, Dolly Market, and Flickr.
Anyway, hello to everyone here!
Very Happy

EDIT:
Hey, I know I joined just for the contest, but this thread looks a little vacant and it's kinda chilly in here. Laughing Kind of a shame I haven't explored this forum more; it's quite a bit different from Dolly Market.

Last edited by *NatTheCat* on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No one said hi X..D)
*NatTheCat*
*NatTheCat*

Female
Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Hello! :3 Empty Re: Hello! :3

Post  TrueFan Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:50 am

Just found this old Intro thread I never replied to! My apologies! I normally try to catch every new post. (Hope you are still around or will come back. Smile )
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 11784

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum