The Dal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February: Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge

+3
Alliecat
TrueFan
KiraKira
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 Empty Morning

Post  TrueFan Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:43 pm

Good morning! Rise and shine! It's a lovely day!
(Yes, Royal is a morning person.)
February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49529686248_fccf7970e0
Morning by TrueFan, on Flickr
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 11784

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 Empty Technology

Post  TrueFan Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:06 pm

I don't understand this ancient technology.
February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49534116656_8b3c668205
Technology by TrueFan, on Flickr
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: February: Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge

Post  dargosmydaddy Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:53 pm

"I'm sick!"

This theme unfortunately spoke to me, as I have been sick since last weekend. I lost my voice on Monday, and it's still not back... I'm getting freaked out!

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49543188183_1c67884fed_zGloriana7 by tisue999, on Flickr

Liquid

We've been drinking a lot of tea with honey!

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49543909572_1bf18f0d1e_zGloriana8 by tisue999, on Flickr
dargosmydaddy
dargosmydaddy
Always here
Always here

Number of posts : 510

Back to top Go down

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: February: Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge

Post  Alliecat Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:34 am

Lots of cute photos! I'm sorry I won't get a chance to take any more this month, as some of the crew and I will be off on an Adventure.
I hope you feel much better soon, dargosmydaddy!
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 1720

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:14 pm

I'm sorry you are sick, dargosmydaddy!

Have fun on your adventure, Alliecat!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:18 am

Oh no, dargosmydaddy! I hope you are feeling better soon and also hope that your voice returns! This cold & flu season is no joke. I'm still not quite over whatever it is that is ailing me.

Have fun on your adventures, Alliecat!

And thank you, TrueFan & dargosmydaddy for your most recent postings. I love seeing Royal & Gloriana in these fun photos.

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female
Number of posts : 2059

Back to top Go down

Post  CornflowerBlue Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:15 am

Sorry to hear you've been sick, dargosmydaddy.  Get well soon!

TrueFan is really going to town on this challenge!

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49554742408_1df890cde9
Renwick has the munchies!  For February 7: Snack Attack

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female
Number of posts : 3743

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cornflowerblue77/

Back to top Go down

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 Empty Friendship

Post  TrueFan Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:22 pm

I went on a binge. This is my last one until I get a chance to take some more photos this weekend!

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49556578701_df4890e829
Friendship by TrueFan, on Flickr
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:29 pm

Hope everyone feels good his week. I am trying to join the fun.
pretty shoes
February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49543263457_df11cc4595Untitled by gogce crynen, on Flickr

Love
February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49542541543_219ee3aeeeUntitled by gogce crynen, on Flickr

Feriha and Vedat wanted their yearly "couple" photo shoot. SO they volunteered for this months challenge. The dress Feriha is wearing is a gift from Monthly challenge Alliecat did last year. I put it on her but didnt had the chance to take photos. I am glad I am checking some of the boxes for doll photos.
Thank you for the fun challenges Kirakira!
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female
Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:22 am

Yay! More photos!

I like Royal's pink-haired friend. They both have the same hairstyle.

Renwick is lucky to have that whole snack bag all to herself. Is that a little plush pretzel next to her? So cute!

Feriha & Vedat's couple photo is really sweet. And I'm loving that artistic shoes shot.

You all are making me so happy with the participation. I need to get more photos in myself.

---------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the daily themes are up. And the prizes I ordered from etsy have arrived, so I will try to get a shot of that posted to this thread.

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  dargosmydaddy Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:11 am

Finally feeling a little better after two weeks of ickiness.

Love

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49581602786_f922333739_zGlorianaAlphie1 by tisue999, on Flickr

Baker's Dozen
Ironically enough, Gloriana was my thirteenth Dal! So I had to take a group shot of her with all her predecessors.

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49581832372_063bd359c0_zDalgroup3 by tisue999, on Flickr
dargosmydaddy
dargosmydaddy
Always here
Always here

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:19 am

Those are some beautifully vibrant photos in the Love photo! And I love your Dal collection!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:27 pm

So many fun photos here!
Glad you’re feeling better, dargosmydaddy.
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 1720

Back to top Go down

Post  CornflowerBlue Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:59 am

Hooray for feeling better, dargos!

Yes, that is a micro Squishable Pretzel in the Snack photo. I thought it would be funny to put a plush snack in the photo along with the edible kind.

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49598613506_4b44b4b144
Renwick with her purple friends that match her faceup for February 15: Color.

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49598282798_f42aaa3b72
Renwick feels very grownup in the Antique Skull outfit for February 21: Outfit.

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:24 pm

I'm going to try to get two or three more photos in today!!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:03 am

Great job everyone who submitted photos! It's hard to get motivated in February! And thanks to KiraKira for hosting!

I didn't realize how glare-y the sun was, but here is Royal in her Keely's Cute Kimono Outfit:
February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49601396408_53afcf4ed0
Untitled by TrueFan, on Flickr

(Maybe not exactly what KiraKira had in mind for this challenge.)
Me and My Shadow
February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49602174312_664d2d538b
Untitled by TrueFan, on Flickr

Closeup
February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49602189602_25a42d7893
Closeup by TrueFan, on Flickr
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:18 am

Two more!

Shelfmates - Pretty Little Rot Chans all in a row:
February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49602827982_4cb212c2a3
Shelfmates by TrueFan, on Flickr

My color is purple!
February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49602573506_e59ec87091
My color is purple! by TrueFan, on Flickr
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  dargosmydaddy Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Squeezing in a few last minute!

Snack Attack

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49605944692_23180f4919_zGloriana10 by tisue999, on Flickr

Black & White

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49605695951_0845190325_zGloriana11 by tisue999, on Flickr

Outfit

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49605696521_0fc4a98970_zGloriana12 by tisue999, on Flickr
dargosmydaddy
dargosmydaddy
Always here
Always here

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:29 pm

yay, dargosmydaddy! Love that black and white photo.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  CornflowerBlue Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:38 am

More cute photos! I fully intended to take more this weekend, until I got sick. Blah.

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:15 am

So many cute photos of adorable Dals! Thank you for participating. I will do a lucky drawing later this week--I've got two cute outfits, which I completely forgot to post a photo of. I'll do that a little later.

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:11 am

Sorry for the really long delay in announcing the prizes & prize winners. March was kind of a crazy chaotic month that stressed me out. Actually, I'm still stressed out, but now that I'm sheltering in place at home, it's a little better.

The prizes:

I purchased two pretty kimono dresses from JenniferNekoShop on etsy. JenniferNekoShop is in Spain, I believe.

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49725610137_e88f8f57ce

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49725609352_cc1643b843

There were 34 photos/eligible entries in this drawing, from the following five members...
*Offgenemi--2 entries
*Alliecat--3 entries
*CornflowerBlue--5 entries
*Dargosmydaddy--9 entries
*TrueFan--15 entries

I used the Random Name Picker I found online
February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49725745947_cb64a03200

And the winners:
February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49725428231_29140ab765_w

February:  Getting to Know You Daily Photo Challenge - Page 2 49724891523_a24868b2c5_w

Dargosmydaddy & Truefan, congratulations! If you could PM me your mailing addresses so I can ship out the prizes, that would be great.

Thanks so much to everyone for participating in the February challenge.

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:56 pm

Thank you! Those are very cute kimono indeed.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  dargosmydaddy Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:53 pm

Thanks so much!
dargosmydaddy
dargosmydaddy
Always here
Always here

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:33 am

OK, just wanted to let our two lucky drawing winners that I'm planning to drop the packages off at the post office tomorrow, so they'll be on their way soon.

I'm trying to limit my trips into town. As tomorrow is grocery shopping day, I will make a quick stop at the post office on my way there.

Stay safe, all!

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next