The Dal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunneh from the past

4 posters

Go down

Dunneh from the past  Empty Dunneh from the past

Post  Dunneh Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:24 am

Hi All,

Some of you may have seen me on Dolly Market, I'm an old pullip collector from 2013 or so, that has recently returned to the hobby. I'm glad to see this place is here! I used to be an old regular at Dollie Mixtures and the Pinky St forum back in the day, if anyone remembers those places. I had a bit of a presence on flickr too, I have noticed some of my old flickr friends are still in the hobby!

So it's good to be back. I have quite a few Pullips and Taes, and I have 4 Dals, I used to not be a fan of them when they were first released but they grew on me. Byul is.... lets just say I'm not converted on Byul yet, Laughing I'm not sure I will get any more Dals necessarily.... never say never, though I actually shifted focus to Taeyangs pretty hard at one point and I suppose they're my main focus. (I say, as I just ordered two more Pullips, ugh, haha). I hope to get an Isul too, next year.

I hope to be semi-active around here, and take some more pics of my oft-neglected Dal girls. ♥

Dunneh

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Dunneh from the past  Empty Re: Dunneh from the past

Post  TrueFan Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:08 am

Welcome back! And I recognize your username.

I look forward to seeing your Dals, but please note you can spam us with Taeyang photos too!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 10509

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  davidd Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:23 pm

Hi! Very Happy
davidd
davidd
Chatty
Chatty

Male
Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunneh Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:09 pm

Hi TrueFan and Davidd!

Truefan, I remember you too! I recently found eyechips I bought from you 10 years ago in my stash. They were Fiori and Frara ones (and a couple others). Laughing Great to see you again!

I will try and spam various pics, dont you worry! Haha

Dunneh

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:26 am

Hi and welcome! Nice to see you over here. Do join in with the photo challenges.… Hope you have fun here. Smile
Alliecat
Alliecat
Always here
Always here

Female
Number of posts : 833

Back to top Go down