The Dal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

+2
TrueFan
Pearls
6 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post  Pearls Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:00 pm

Hi! I'm Pearls, 30 yo, from Finland.

I have never been on international doll forums before nor have I and Instagram account so you probably don't know me from anywhere before.

I was looking for some pictures of some Dal model (don't remember which one) on Flickr and I saw a mention of this forum in some picture's description. I decided to pay a visit and join the forums.

I started collecting dolls in 2014 and I started with Pullip family line dolls. I had collected anime figures before (and I still do) so it was basically just an expansion to that hobby. Currently I have Pullip family, Azone (Pure- and PiccoNeemo and two big girls), BJD and Monster High dolls. I also have one Dollfie Dream and newest addition to my collection was a Blythe doll I got just recently.

I have 35 Pullip family dolls and 5 of them are Dals. They are Joujou (my first Dal I got in 2014), Ra Muw, Puki, Icarus and Monomono. I'm kind of looking 6th Dal since I like to keep the number even. I also have one Byul, Lunatic Humpty Dumpty.

I don't sew or do crafts, but I like buying clothes, props and other stuff. I have a pretty nice Re-Ment collection, too.

My other hobbies are anime and manga, video games and movies. Sometimes I read books and write. I used to draw but I draw very rarely these days.

English is not my first language so you can expect spelling errors, weird words e.g. I do write a doll blog regularly but it's completely in Finnish so I don't think you would get much out of it (unless you can read Finnish). Maybe I'll post a link anyway, at least you could see my pictures there since I don't post them anywhere else.

Pearls
Pearls
Shy
Shy

Female
Number of posts : 26

http://muovihelmet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  TrueFan Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:38 pm

Welcome! Dal doll is my absolute favorite. If you would like more photos of any Dal model, please let me know!

Please post your blog! We can always try Google translate.
Smile
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 10907

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  davidd Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:38 pm

Hello Pearls, and welcome to The Dal House forum.

I think it would be interesting were you to share a link to your Finnish-language doll blog.
davidd
davidd
Always here
Always here

Male
Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post  CatDragonStorm Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:40 pm

Hello! I am new here too but not new to the hobby.
I am excited to see pictures of your girls and also your rement collection!

CatDragonStorm
Chatty
Chatty

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:35 am

Hi and welcome!
Definitely don't worry about your English -- it's just fine.
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 1071

Back to top Go down

Post  Siniirr Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:02 pm

Welcome! ^^ Happy to see familiar faces here. ♥
Siniirr
Siniirr