The Dal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge II: ORANGE – Deadline MIDNIGHT August 23

+3
dargosmydaddy
TrueFan
davidd
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Challenge II: ORANGE – Deadline MIDNIGHT August 23 - Page 2 Empty Re: Challenge II: ORANGE – Deadline MIDNIGHT August 23

Post  applecandy Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:14 pm

Alliecat wrote:Dang. Can't even get my passionflower plant to bloom (indoor). What's the secret??
I think those ones are wild or kind of, they grow on the fence of a parking by the seaside. I had to take the photos caring to not show the cars.

CornflowerBlue wrote:Great job on the announcement, too! I did not know goths in trees is a real thing with a website and Facebook page.
I agree the announcement is very cute and it is a great job, I think I never heard about that page either. Your photo reminded me of dal orange eyechips that came a few years ago in many models and truefan was complaining about so that photo looks especially funny to me, but those eyechips on your dal are sweeter and very cute instead, a great job too.
applecandy
applecandy

Female
Number of posts : 2895

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43982955@N05/

Back to top Go down

Challenge II: ORANGE – Deadline MIDNIGHT August 23 - Page 2 Empty Re: Challenge II: ORANGE – Deadline MIDNIGHT August 23

Post  CornflowerBlue Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:16 am

applecandy wrote:... Your photo reminded me of dal orange eyechips that came a few years ago in many models and truefan was complaining about so that photo looks especially funny to me, but those eyechips on your dal are sweeter and very cute instead, a great job too.
I didn't think of that, but you are so right!

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female
Number of posts : 3743

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cornflowerblue77/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2