The Dal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest!

+6
dargosmydaddy
Alliecat
CornflowerBlue
KiraKira
TrueFan
Severity
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest! - Page 2 Empty Re: May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest!

Post  CornflowerBlue Wed May 25, 2016 6:28 am

Ha, ha! No socks day! I can get into that.

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female
Number of posts : 3743

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cornflowerblue77/

Back to top Go down

May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest! - Page 2 Empty Re: May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest!

Post  Chyntia Wed May 25, 2016 2:33 pm

I love the cheerd up tree Allicat! The girls did an amazing job Wink!
Chyntia
Chyntia
Chatty
Chatty

Female
Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Wed May 25, 2016 3:23 pm

We should remember this random-theme thing for future forum banner contests. I'm loving all the photos.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 11860

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Severity Wed May 25, 2016 6:05 pm

These pictures are so great, y'all!
((&eyes, you can add Pullip in the mix, as long as she's with Dal or Taeyang!))
Severity
Severity
Chatty
Chatty

Female
Number of posts : 174

http://Veritycouture.storenvy.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CornflowerBlue Thu May 26, 2016 4:04 am

TrueFan wrote:We should remember this random-theme thing for future forum banner contests. I'm loving all the photos.
We should do this for every month.

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Severity Thu May 26, 2016 6:21 am

CornflowerBlue wrote:
TrueFan wrote:We should remember this random-theme thing for future forum banner contests. I'm loving all the photos.
We should do this for every month.

We -should- do this every month! I had a boss who kept a list of these holidays and always started our morning meetings with the weather forecast, the predicted tourist number, and then what the fun holidays were, it was so great to break up the routine a little.
Severity
Severity
Chatty
Chatty

Female
Number of posts : 174

http://Veritycouture.storenvy.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dargosmydaddy Tue May 31, 2016 9:41 pm

Mathieu celebrates "Buy a Musical Instrument Day."

(Never mind that I've had this guitar for awhile... It's his first time holding it, so it's new to him...)

[img]May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest! - Page 2 27346218666_9b348b7c1eMat20(guitar) by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
dargosmydaddy
dargosmydaddy
Always here
Always here

Number of posts : 510

Back to top Go down

Post  Marsian Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Everyones entries are so much fun!

I hope I will have a bit more time this weekend to do a may holiday photo too, it sure is a fun and inspirational list.
Marsian
Marsian
Chatty
Chatty

Female
Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Marsian Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:01 pm

Clara and Tesca are celebrating: 'Dance like a chicken' day!

Dance like a chicken day

Marsian
Marsian
Chatty
Chatty

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  dargosmydaddy Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:55 pm

Ha! That's adorable!
dargosmydaddy
dargosmydaddy
Always here
Always here

Number of posts : 510

Back to top Go down

Post  CornflowerBlue Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:12 am

That's so cute! I admire your ability to get them to pose like that. Very Happy

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Marsian Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Thanks!

CornflowerBlue wrote:I admire your ability to get them to pose like that. Very Happy
Tesca has quite a sturdy torso and legs, so she is quite easy to hold a pose.

Clara, (even though she is a Lipoca and I would think should have a similar body) has some trouble holding poses like these and tends to tip over easily. You can't see it in the photo but sh=e has support of a MH dollstand between her back and the wall. Wink

Edit: Oh, and The big shoes help keep Tesca steady Smile
Marsian
Marsian
Chatty
Chatty

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:44 pm

That is adorable!

So much after-PUDDLE stuff to do - not sure I'm going to have time to take a photo anytime soon.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:54 am

What a great little guitar!! And cute poses on the chicken dancers Smile
Tickticktick... time's running out. I'd like to have been able to do more of these; there are so many possibilities for every month.
Well, here's a last-minute one... Janice & Penny observed Lost Sock Memorial Day. Penny's a little disappointed her flowers didn't show up better.

May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest! - Page 2 27538127692_952d466c50

Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 1781

Back to top Go down

Post  Marsian Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:22 pm

Alliecat wrote:What a great little guitar!!  And cute poses on the chicken dancers Smile
Tickticktick... time's running out.  I'd like to have been able to do more of these; there are so many possibilities for every month.
Well, here's a last-minute one... Janice & Penny observed Lost Sock Memorial Day.  Penny's a little disappointed her flowers didn't show up better.

May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest! - Page 2 27538127692_952d466c50

Poor single sock! Smile
And yes time sure is ticking! I have some tabs open from the holyday website for ideas, i just hope I can squeeze some time tomorrow evening to do take a picture with one of the holidays.

I love all the different photo's being posted, somuch diversity with all the different special days. This idea is brilliant Severity!
Marsian
Marsian
Chatty
Chatty

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:10 am

Whew! Managed to get one picture in. I meant to enter several photos, but then I got busy, and also couldn't find the camera. Ah well. One is better than none.

This photo is for National Hamburger Month.
May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest! - Page 2 27044010033_b3b3d90ebe

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female
Number of posts : 2059

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:17 am

Brothers and Sisters day!
May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest! - Page 2 27537889231_763833a1c5Prince and Princess can't catch a break from paparazzi by goche moche, on Flickr
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female
Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:21 am

Offgenemi wrote:Brothers and Sisters day!
May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest! - Page 2 27537889231_763833a1c5Prince and Princess can't catch a break from paparazzi by goche moche, on Flickr
Wow is this cute!!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  CornflowerBlue Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:00 am

Wow!  I didn't realize their stock outfits matched so well. Very Happy

I thought I had missed my chance to enter. I didn't realize until now I still have until the 15th to squeeze in a photo.

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:09 pm

Thank you truefan and cornflowerblue Smile it was alliecat's idea to photo them together Smile she has a great eye Smile their faces match nicely as well Smile
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:31 am

...it was...? (memory is shot) Ok -- Yay Very Happy
One more...
Lucky Penny Day! hahaha Smile

May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest! - Page 2 27606167831_4eb685fd39
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 1781

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:15 am

Oh penny you are one smart mermaid Smile)
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:58 am

In at the wire! National Bike Month!
May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest! - Page 2 National%20Bike%20Month%20sm
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  CornflowerBlue Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:21 am

And I'm squeaking one in too!
May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest! - Page 2 27089230463_2acdf0a46c_z
Lumpy Rug Day - May 3rd, really tickled my funny bone.  I did it as a diptych.

May: holidays in May super-relaxed photo contest! - Page 2 27089229233_d75971e9ed_z
And a bonus shot of the carpet crawler! Laughing

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Lumpy Rug Day, ha.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next