The Dal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts!

+4
TrueFan
Helianthus
Alliecat
hugosdaughter
8 posters

Go down

Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! Empty Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts!

Post  Offgenemi Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:09 am

the sun sets so early we can even go out these days, i am so bored, said Feriha. Vedat tried to cheer her up but it was no use. Let me check the mail he said. She said whatever you like.
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 31480260656_9c30c076c9_n
wow this is a huge box! i cant believe this package is here already! Thank you Kirakira and Tuesday!
but how do we open it?
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 31371404832_6cd9fcfe1f_n

Time for some real sweat and blood action! screamed Feriha, Vedat prepared the "tools"
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 31147030930_f6e530bbd5_n/url]

Ohh looks at this beautiful package! is this all for me!
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 30677527114_c0be523042_n

Hikmet is helping her little sister sort the gifts out. They sent Vedat for some hot beverages.
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 31402758741_eba929d321_n

my dream coat!!!!! ( one of my fav item by the way, i want one for myself!)
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 31480260666_764a255a25_n[url=https://flic.kr/p/PXNyJW]
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female
Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! Empty Re: Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts!

Post  Offgenemi Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:11 am

a gorgeous dress! (seriously, this is beautiful!!!!!!)
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 30677527144_1120707803_n

now i am glad we sent Vedat out , he would be too interested in these Very Happy
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 31147027050_1c5ccd3283_n

my own little cat!
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 30677529844_f6b5ce71eb_n

Hikmet thinks this bear looks better on her Very Happy
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 31518239025_21598b1d60_n

these are perfect for me, cute and practical! i can go to long walks with my bf,s she says.
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 31518237945_51c60678bd_n[url=https://flic.kr/p/Q2ad4B]
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! Empty Re: Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts!

Post  Offgenemi Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:11 am

did you make these kirakira and tuesday? i really want to eat the one in the middle Smile yum!
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 31402758831_8d66e12fd8_n

i cant believe these are all mine! (well chocolate is for me! they are both delicious!)
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 31480257946_57fd86f577_n[url=https://flic.kr/p/PXNxW3]
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:12 am

you look very beautiful says Vedat Smile what a romantic evening says Feriha. Glad her mood changed for the better.
Feriha's 10th anniversary holiday swap gifts! 30709120653_95d6287ac9_n[url=https://flic.kr/p/NMEgFt]
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  hugosdaughter Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:20 am

Wonderful gifts.

hugosdaughter
Chatty
Chatty

Female
Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:00 am

Aw, how cute! They got lots of goodies.  And it was fun to see the photos in order -- unlike Flickr!  Laughing
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 1731

Back to top Go down

Post  Helianthus Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:38 am

Congratulations she looks so cute in new dress Smile and all this little things are adorable. Your girls will be having fun for a long time with those Smile
Helianthus
Helianthus
Chatty
Chatty

Female
Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:08 am

I am really glad to see that Feriha's swap gift arrived safely, and I'm also happy that the chocolates I sent you weren't all melted. Smile I only thought about Florida's warm weather after I had dropped off the box at the post office--I could have sent a less riskier treat, but by that time, it was too late.

I did make those polymer clay treats--I still have much to learn. I also made the overcoat. Everything else I bought--I'm a much better shopper than I am a crafter.

I wish that I could have found more items in your preferred vintage era--it was much harder than I thought. So in the end, I had to stick to the 'fall colours' part of your theme. Feriha really does look lovely in autumn tones, doesn't she? Smile

It was really nice of Feriha to share her bear with her sister.

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female
Number of posts : 2059

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:36 am

Nice haul and supercute outfit. My favorite part: "They sent Vedat for some hot beverages."
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 11796

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:08 pm

hugosdaughter wrote:Wonderful gifts.  
Completely agree! I am still stoping by an admiring them Smile
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Alliecat wrote:Aw, how cute!  They got lots of goodies.  And it was fun to see the photos in order -- unlike Flickr!  Laughing
I upload them in order, then Flickr can also use I don't know, photo number, time it was taken and all thagood stuff but no, they use the random order when it was loaded completely Smile I guess it makes the forum special. You have to come here to learn the story Razz
Thank you. We are both spoiled at this point.
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Helianthus wrote:Congratulations  she looks so cute in new dress Smile and all this little things are adorable. Your girls will be having fun for a long time with those Smile
Thank you Smile she already dresses her boyfriend to fit her style Smile
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:23 pm

KiraKira wrote:I am really glad to see that Feriha's swap gift arrived safely, and I'm also happy that the chocolates I sent you weren't all melted.......

I did make those polymer clay treats--I still have much to learn.  I also made the overcoat....

I wish that I could have found more items in your preferred vintage era--it was much harder than I thought.  So in the end, I had to stick to the 'fall colours' part of your theme.  Feriha really does look lovely in autumn tones, doesn't she?  Smile

It was really nice of Feriha to share her bear with her sister.
First, thank you. This was a wonderful package made with care and love. Feriha feels very special and I am very happy Smile

We were lucky! It arrived on the coldest day of the year. Also postal worker dropped the package at the door instead of metal mail box where would be doomed to melt.
I wish I was good at polymer clay. Well I am not. I tried when I was in grad school. But nope, sculpting is not my thing. Maybe I should give it another try. But I admire your work, they look great and yummy !
I made up that era so no worries. Feriha is named after a family member who passed away. She was born in 1920s. I feel like this doll is more attached to the past and likes vintage style. But I am have no clue about it. The coat is amazing, you can easily sell those. So well made, I love the fabric. The color is yummy!
Yes she does look great in these fall colors. Thank you.
Hikmet is her dear sister, she would do anything for her. But right now she is grabbing that bear tightly Smile
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:25 pm

TrueFan wrote:Nice haul and supercute outfit. My favorite part: "They sent Vedat for some hot beverages."
Thank you Smile
Poor Vedat is their errand boy Smile he looks tough but he is eager to please
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  CornflowerBlue Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:45 pm

She got some really great stuff! I'd like to see more of the coat, it looks really nice. And KiraKira, where did you find that cat? It's adorable!

I load my photos to Flickr with Flickr Uploadr: https://www.flickr.com/tools/

It lets you arrange the photos in the order you want them and you can put titles, descriptions and tags on them, and identify the album you want them to go to or create a new one. Then it uploads them all in a batch. But I like it mainly for the fact that I can load them to appear on Flickr in the order I want them to be in.

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female
Number of posts : 3743

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cornflowerblue77/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marsian Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:55 pm

Ohh the coat looks amazing, can't wait to see her wearing it!
Amazing swap with lovely goodies, and yes the treats look yummie!!
Marsian
Marsian
Chatty
Chatty

Female
Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  KiraKira Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:10 am

CornflowerBlue wrote:...KiraKira, where did you find that cat?  It's adorable!

That cat is actually a pen! I found it when I was browsing in a local card & stationery shop at one of our malls. It was between the cat or a sausage dog. I figured cats for the win, right?!

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female
Number of posts : 2059

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:17 am

CornflowerBlue wrote:

It lets you arrange the photos in the order you want them and you can put titles, descriptions and tags on them, and identify the album you want them to go to or create a new one.  Then it uploads them all in a batch. But I like it mainly for the fact that I can load them to appear on Flickr in the order I want them to be in.
this is very helpful thank you. i wonder why flickr app is not doing the same Sad
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Offgenemi Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:18 am

Marsian wrote:Ohh the coat looks amazing, can't wait to see her wearing it!
Amazing swap with lovely goodies, and yes the treats look yummie!!
thank you Smile vedat dressed up for her and they went on a date. I should post them here:)
Offgenemi
Offgenemi
Always here
Always here

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  CornflowerBlue Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:33 am

Offgenemi wrote:
CornflowerBlue wrote:

It lets you arrange the photos in the order you want them and you can put titles, descriptions and tags on them, and identify the album you want them to go to or create a new one.  Then it uploads them all in a batch. But I like it mainly for the fact that I can load them to appear on Flickr in the order I want them to be in.
this is very helpful thank you. i wonder why flickr app is not doing the same Sad

The upload feature on the website has never sorted them in any order, so I imagine the app is behaves the same way.

Dal collector
Dal collector

Female
Number of posts : 3743

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cornflowerblue77/

Back to top Go down

Post  hugosdaughter Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Working from home is a good thing when wind chills are below zero.

Rest, heal, give yourself a present and if possible only do what you can enjoy doing without stressing.

hugosdaughter
Chatty
Chatty

Female
Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down