The Dal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27)

+5
Pearls
CatDragonStorm
TrueFan
davidd
Alliecat
9 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 Empty Re: Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27)

Post  TrueFan Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:08 pm

That series is so cute!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 11815

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 Empty Re: Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27)

Post  davidd Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:01 pm

Awww... you made a little swing in the tree!

Does this mean the mosquitos have finally thinned out?

The lighting on that last swing pic is superb!
davidd
davidd
Fanatic
Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 1539

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:31 am

Thanks for the nice comments  Smile
Haha, yes I guess Samantha is a little short. I didn’t think of this, but it does look like she might get whacked in the head if she doesn’t watch out!

I didn’t make it; I found it in the workshop. I have absolutely zero idea what Dad was trying to do with it, or what it was supposed to be for. Certainly from a time well before dolls. But when you do a lot of doll for toggery feewhat??, stupid phone dictation, photography — you tend to look at everything as a potential prop. And this has been great.
No, not nearly as many mosquitoes anymore, although there were a few.

Belated, but I’ve been kinda swamped.

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53300634162_cbfc267ddc
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 1744

Back to top Go down

Post  davidd Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:02 pm

Yay! A Mahalo'ween pineapple-o-lantern!
With a particularly nice crown!
Have a joyous Samhain!
davidd
davidd
Fanatic
Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  CatDragonStorm Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:25 pm

Alliecat wrote:Thanks for the nice comments  Smile
Haha, yes I guess Samantha is a little short. I didn’t think of this, but it does look like she might get whacked in the head if she doesn’t watch out!
It's cute it's like a little kid pushing a bigger kid.
And yay for pineapple jack-o-lanterns.
CatDragonStorm
CatDragonStorm
Always here
Always here

Number of posts : 841

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:10 am

The pineappl'lanterns smell quite nice too  Smile

Sorting out some old photos after my laptop had a paroxysm and rearranged ALL the desktop icons (WHYYYY?!?!)... so here's a memory of some (slightly) warmer weather and a few more pix of Abbi from a shoot I did a while ago.

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53314165302_f9c41668a8_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53314165307_b50349f663_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53315501580_6b717a4e24_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53315273213_b1a518fe47_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53315029751_11b4ca834e_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53314165012_7f1c253ba8_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53315384979_739176520d_o
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  davidd Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:42 pm

I love Abbi's outfit! It has a slightly outdoorsy adventure vibe even with all the lace. The chains are a nice detail -- is that "chain belt" a repurposed charm bracelet?

The color scheme in these photos is particularly nice, with the fall foliage colors providing a coordinating backdrop to the orange and black of the butterfly wings.
davidd
davidd
Fanatic
Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:53 am

davidd wrote:- is that "chain belt" a repurposed charm bracelet?
Nope, it's stock. I really like her outfit too; that & the lovely hair was why I wanted her for such a long time. Yay for Sample Sale!

Could be some photodumps comin', as I try to get through a ridiculously long backlog of photoshoots never fully sorted and edited. I'd take a bunch for pic-a-week, pick and post one, then not get round to doing the rest.
So here are a few from various times past.

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53317092838_8aeffdfe55_o
Samantha with some beach art from a couple summers ago.

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53317092853_93da54accc_o
Miss Aya having a princess photoshoot, equally old.

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53315985007_182e379bd9_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53317092543_7d669eea2e_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53317092793_8c8ea759e1_o
And Petra from this spring. The daffodils did well this year.

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53315985267_50d73135ec_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53317322765_d45927344f_o

Thanks for looking Smile
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  davidd Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:20 pm

Awww... it's always nice to see some common dandelions getting some love! Why is it that dandelions are so often considered to be "weeds" rather than "wildflowers?"

The pretty princess looks appropriately pretty and princessy! That's some serious hair! I'm guessing she doesn't see a lot of outdoor beach time!

The "beach art" sea turtle is cute! Was that a "find" or a "creation"?
davidd
davidd
Fanatic
Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:00 pm

"doll for toggery fee "
Laughing Laughing
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  CatDragonStorm Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:44 pm

The beach art is a really cool idea. When we were in school people used to rub dandelions on your hand then tell you it meant you were going to pee your pants, so I hope Petra brought a spare outfit! She's got a lovely face for outside, spring photos. Her peachy colours go jicely with the yellow.
CatDragonStorm
CatDragonStorm
Always here
Always here

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:45 am

davidd wrote: Why is it that dandelions are so often considered to be "weeds" rather than "wildflowers?"...
The "beach art" sea turtle is cute! Was that a "find" or a "creation"?
It was a creation.  If you want to see REAL land art, check out Hannah Bullen-Ryner's work.  It's fabulous.
Yeah, dandelions.  Someone somewhere decided a lawn should look like astroturf and every weed should be eliminated... is that where it went downhill?  I like to see the first one in the spring, and I put them in stir-fries sometimes.

I don't recall the 'pee' dandelion thing from school, but I think there might've been something about rubbing it on your chin and if it turned yellow you were in love...?  And I do remember kids singing "Mommy had a baby and its head popped off" and at the end flicking the top off a dandelion with the thumb.
....yeah, kids are dumb.  

Haha, no, Aya doesn't get a lot of beach time although she did go a couple of times:

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 42597077255_5b6d658417

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 29050643367_51aabe5d89

A couple of random recent pix...
(Guess I haven't got round to sorting those older photos after all, sigh!)

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53387326954_2af928743b
Daphne & friend.  Spirit Cat was created by Jenny-Jinya, author of the tearjerker animal-welfare-awareness "Loving Reaper" web comics (a bit hard to call them comics, but anyway, check out her art: https://jenny-jinya.com/ ).

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53386167552_a29bbd7e2a
Yes, she glows in the dark.

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53402958265_dbaf4cf701
The fairy lights are lit and so is the PTFCo minis' Christmas party, officially underway!  Shiny!!  Very Happy
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:30 pm

I want to come to that party!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  davidd Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:48 pm

I have not heard that "mommy had a baby and its head popped off" thing in decades! Like, maybe since I was, like, age six or seven!

I vaguely recall... from when I was even younger than that, being told that if you hold a wildflower called a buttercup under your chin and it reflects yellow, it means you like butter.

Aya is a pretty one! That hair must get full of sand whenever she goes to the beach. I bet she leaves a trail of sand wherever she goes now.

The Christmas scene looks wonderfully warm and festive and fun and peaceful and calm. Like TF says, I wanna go to a party like that, too.
davidd
davidd
Fanatic
Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  CatDragonStorm Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:21 pm

Your Christmas picture is amazing. Its so cool to see so many minis in one picture. Aya looks like a proper little lady, her ringlets are truly work of art! I have never heard the rhyme about mummy and babys head popping off. Do they taste nice in a stir fry? That's what I've just eaten Laughing minus dandelions.
CatDragonStorm
CatDragonStorm
Always here
Always here

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:08 am

CatDragonStorm wrote:Do they taste nice in a stir fry? That's what I've just eaten Laughing minus dandelions.
They are... "tart".  So you'd want to mix them with other things.  I have a recipe for potato & dandelion stirfry which is pretty good, although I am usually too lazy to dice potatoes Laughing

I was hoping to get some more Christmas pix but ran out of time before having to leave for a house-sit and worrying about storm damage (insert long rant about neighbour destroying windbreak).  Miraculously my trees survived 2 rounds of gale from opposite directions.  I'll do some more photos when I get home and they can be for next year's cards, I guess.  
What else are you gonna do in a power outage but shoot dolly photos in the dark??  Razz

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53418223587_530f2a7dbc_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53418223597_ab969a4308_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53418223592_ecef5886b1_o
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:13 pm

I love how cute the mini Dal looks with all the mini Pullips!
Love
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  CatDragonStorm Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:05 pm

You're really making me want to bulk out my mini collection but I don't think I could handle any more broken dolls. I'm also in awe of how lovely you have kept their hair. Beautiful pictures with the lights underneath.
Merry Christmas to the pretty tiny film company!
CatDragonStorm
CatDragonStorm
Always here
Always here

Back to top Go down

Post  davidd Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 am

Dolly photos in the dark seems like a clever and creative way to capitalize on the potential of a power outage! At least, it is if you have the foresight to have fresh batteries on hand!

The holiday photos look quite cheerful and joyous and convey a quietly celebratory mood.
davidd
davidd
Fanatic
Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:37 am

Thanks, all  Smile

CatDragonStorm wrote:You're really making me want to bulk out my mini collection but I don't think I could handle any more broken dolls. I'm also in awe of how lovely you have kept their hair.!
Doooo ittt!  They don't have to be broken?  They are a little fragile, yes, but... Mini World Domination!  Very Happy
Not everyone has neat hair... it just doesn't show in the dark, haha.  One or 2 of them still need either a new wig or a spa day.

I got a few more pix at the house-sit.  It's nice when homeowners decorate even though they're going to be away.  Then again, some people start the day after Halloween, so maybe they put it all up weeks ago  Laughing
Anyway, it's a chance to take some photos with some different decorations.  I think this little battery snow globe lamp is really cute.  I wanted the star in the background but of course it "burned in" on the long exposure.
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53420398087_fb65be2a4e_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53420398092_6d018c7b56_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53421746580_1ceaf7e61a_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53421637954_ae43d7b96b_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53421477028_74da11a37e_o
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:27 pm

I love the middle photo
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  CatDragonStorm Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:01 pm

And the snow globe photos!
CatDragonStorm
CatDragonStorm
Always here
Always here

Back to top Go down

Post  davidd Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:30 pm

The tree images have a lovely warm holiday magic feel to them.
davidd
davidd
Fanatic
Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:00 am

Thanks, all Smile

When the "quickie portrait" for pic-a-week turns into a whole inthedark light-painting setup Laughing

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53460649500_2af1a2f35f_o

Alliecat's crew -- PrettyTiny Film Company (Apr. 27) - Page 8 53460239386_3271466f04_o
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  CatDragonStorm Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:39 pm

Yay light painting! She's such a beautiful doll, I like how the light has made her yellow eyes glow and I'm still impressed at her neat her curls look.
CatDragonStorm
CatDragonStorm
Always here
Always here

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum