The Dal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August: Make Happiness Happen photo challenge

+2
CornflowerBlue
KiraKira
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

August:  Make Happiness Happen photo challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: August: Make Happiness Happen photo challenge

Post  dargosmydaddy Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:14 am

Alliecat wrote:Had to go look up "Harrow"; was curious how Ioan Gruffudd looks now. I loved Hornblower.

I think he's aged very well! I may have to do a Hornblower rewatch one of these days; it's been ages since I've seen it.
dargosmydaddy
dargosmydaddy
Always here
Always here

Number of posts : 510

Back to top Go down

August:  Make Happiness Happen photo challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: August: Make Happiness Happen photo challenge

Post  KiraKira Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:26 am

Thanks so much for participating in the August challenge. August continued to be a busy month for me (note to self: maybe don't pick August as a month to host a challenge). I got a lot done in my time away from the forum--transported kids to school / appointments / extracurricular activities; installed ceiling fan & two bedroom light fixtures; got water heater replaced; arranged for my counter-height table & chairs to be shortened to a more normal height, and replaced my sliding screen door. Whew, I am exhausted.

I loved the photos that TrueFan, dargosmydaddy & Alliecat posted to this thread. I counted five photos from each of you, so that is five entries each. Typed in those fifteen entries into a Random Name Picker website:

August:  Make Happiness Happen photo challenge - Page 2 48715205457_885fd8d2cbRANDOM NAME PICKER by Shannon (KiraKira / JustLikeWasabi), on Flickr

AND our winner....as chosen by the Random Name Picker:

August:  Make Happiness Happen photo challenge - Page 2 48715198407_f9715559a0WINNER by Shannon (KiraKira / JustLikeWasabi), on Flickr

Congratulations, Alliecat--I thoroughly enjoyed your photos. The Pretty Tiny Film Crew is pretty awesome!

Very Happy

KiraKira
KiraKira
Dal collector
Dal collector

Female
Number of posts : 2059

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:05 am

Wait, what??
Wow!
How cool Very Happy Thanks!
I enjoyed True & dargos' photos too!
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Congrats, Alliecat! OK, I've got the prize....somewhere and will mail it...sometime.

Congrats KiraKira on getting all that done! I found out Monday I'm in charge of the Silent Auction at a NAACP gala fundraising event this Saturday, so right now all I can think about is getting that stuff organized, documented and ready to go. Maybe I can find a doll to help. And write a haiku about.

NAACP is one line in a haiku! (If I cheat and say each A separately instead of saying double A).
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 11771

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dargosmydaddy Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:18 am

Congrats, Alliecat! Smile

I enjoyed everyone's happy photos... we could all use more happy!
dargosmydaddy
dargosmydaddy
Always here
Always here

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:22 am

Prize (finally) mailed!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:51 pm

Alliecat - your prize has arrived in Canada!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliecat Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:57 pm

Samantha got her prize this week. A knit jumper of very soft yarn, a Playmobil figure, a PUDDLE button & bookmark...

August:  Make Happiness Happen photo challenge - Page 2 49219151172_4f3d8087c1

August:  Make Happiness Happen photo challenge - Page 2 49218925961_b5652dda74
This little air-traveller is a perfect match for our crew. I think I need to paint some captain's stripes on her uniform somewhere...

Samantha is not so sure about BBGirl shoes...

August:  Make Happiness Happen photo challenge - Page 2 49218447448_e4dfbf59ca

Thanks to KiraKira & TrueFan!
Alliecat
Alliecat
Fanatic
Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:31 pm

That outfit is super cute! And I'm glad you got a Playmobil figure that fits in!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  dargosmydaddy Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:47 am

Aww! She looks adorable with her new friend.
dargosmydaddy
dargosmydaddy
Always here
Always here

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2